Engage State College is an online forum for civic engagement. Read what others are saying about important State College topics, then post your own statement. Borough officials will read the statements and consider them as part of their decision-making processes.
As with any public comment process, participation in Engage State College is voluntary; Borough officials will consider input from this forum along with all other channels for participation. When you post your first statement, you will be asked for your name and home address and whether you would like to post with your name or anonymously. Your information is used to identify those statements, which are made from residents in and near State College.
How to View
Click on the "Playlist" tab to look for the Borough's programs, then click on the video you wish to watch. To watch a live stream of C-NET Channel 7, including LIVE Borough Council meetings, click on the playlist named "CGTV Live (Channel 7)." Select "Chapters" to view indexed sections of the program.
Stream Programs Online
- Borough Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Transportation Commission Meetings
- Informational Programs
C-NET programs generally remain available online for 12 months after air date. To obtain copies of older programs, contact C-NET at email@example.com.
Can't View on Mobile?
Visit C-NET's website to view videos on your mobile phone.
View Crime Reports
Use the map below to check on crime in the Borough of State College and the Townships of College and Harris. The State College Police Department uses CrimeReports to auto-publish crime information from our records management system onto a map.
At the click of a mouse, citizens can review reported crime by date range over the past six months, type of crime, and the location by street and block number.
NOTE: Reports may take up to 7 calendar days to appear on the map.
- Why can’t the Borough borrow money from the Parking Fund for the General Fund?
- Why is the budgetary problem with revenue and not expenditures?
- Is the Borough running out of money?
- What is the difference between what Penn State University would pay in real estate taxes versus what is received in impact fees?
- How often does the Borough replace computer equipment and vehicles?
- Why don’t the local municipalities consolidate?
- Does the County or School District provide any financial contributions to the Centre Region Council of Governments (COG)?
- Has there been any movement of Penn State University to the south of College Avenue and do these properties pay Real Estate Taxes?
- Is there a forecast for Earned Income and Net Profits Tax related to new development within the Borough?
- When was the Business Privilege Tax (BPT) eliminated?
- How can the Borough tax rainwater?
- How do I get earned income tax forms?
- Who can file?
- What will I need to eFile?
Borough Council: Presentations & Supplemental Materials
- Air Quality Findings for The Residences Conditional Use Application
- 2017 Adopted Centre Region Property Maintenance Code
- COG Resolution Affirming Shared Values of Tolerance and Mutual Respect
- RES 1180 - A Resolution on Immigration Enforcement
- RES 1176 Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
- Intermittent Rental Report