What if I am serving food?
Charitable organizations planning to give away food or drink items to the general public or sell food or drink items as a fundraiser must register their food event with the Borough Division of Health and Neighborhood Services.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Special Activity?
2. When do I need a permit to hold Special Event?
3. When do I need to submit the Special Activities Permit?
4. What if I am serving food?