Anonymous Tip

Leave This Blank:

The State College Police Department only handles police matters in the Borough of State College, College Township and Harris Township. For other locations, please contact your local law enforcement agency. You can also report crime through the Centre County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-99CRIME.

If you are willing to be contacted, please complete the following information:

* indicates required fields.