At its Regular Meeting on Monday, December 5, 2016, State College Borough Council passed a resolution affirming the Borough's commitment to equity and inclusion. Read on...
The Historic Resources Commission has issued the State of Preservation Report, which stresses the benefits of historic preservation, highlights losses and accomplishments in the community and provides a set of future activities for the Commission. Read on...
The Proposed 2017 Budget was was presented to Borough Council on October 21, 2016. Read on...
- Authorities Board
- Board of Health
- Civil Service Commission
- CDBG Citizens' Advisory Committee
- Design Review Board
- Historic Resources Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- Planning Commission
- Real Estate Advisory Committee
- Redevelopment Authority
- Rental Housing Revocation Appeal Board
- Transportation Commission
- Tree Commission
- Zoning Hearing Board
- Borough Water Authority