General Complaints

Leave This Blank:

For an urgent issue, such as a sewer backup, please call and speak to a Borough staff member: during regular business hours call (814) 234-7191; after business hours call (800) 479-0050.

For noise complaints, please call the State College Borough Police Department at (814) 234-7150 or (800) 479-0050.

For all other complaints, complete this entire form. Your complaint will then be forwarded to an Enforcement Officer and you will be notified of the outcome of the investigation. If you have any questions, please call 814-234-7191 or email

Health & Neighborhood Services Complaint Form

Problem Location

Your Information (Complainant)

Complaint Information
* indicates required fields.